Setup Multiple Devices Norton 2018 offers advanced security – The new 2018 Norton configuration for multiple devices includes many advanced features that are practical for many users when surfing online. In addition, it is available for almost all the latest operating devices on the market, that is, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. It has two versions – Premium and Deluxe. In addition, Norton offers a free 30-day trial for all of its products. You can try different products for free and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Norton Setup 2018 Multiple Devices Offer Advanced Safety
Advantages Of Using Norton Security For A Multiple Device
- Advanced real-time protection against existing and emerging viruses.
- Complete protection for your operating system of all devices.
- Protects your PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Gives the alert every time about the risky application that you download on your device.
- Keep your online data, banking information and online banking secure.
- Block, delete and delete the infectious and dangerous download.
- Warns you about scams on social networks and malicious content.
- Cleans the hard drive to free up more space.
- The backup function keeps important files and saved data.
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1. Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X. The password management feature is not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
- Android 4 or later, the Google Play app must be installed
- iOS 8 or later
Note: Check the system requirements carefully before purchasing Norton products.
2018 Norton Setup Account For Multiple Devices
- On your web browser, go to the official Norton website.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
- If you already have a Norton account, sign in using your username and password.
- Otherwise, click create an account and enter your e-mail address, name and password.
- Now that you’re signed in, you can proceed to downloading and installing Norton Product.
Installing Norton Setup 2018 For A Multiple Device
- Once you have purchased Norton for Multiple Device, log in to your Norton account.
- Enter your product key written on your retail card. This step will redeem your product key.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click Accept and Continue.
- Your product details will appear on your screen, next to it, click Download and Install.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard and install the Norton on your device.
- You can follow the same steps to install the product on the rest of your devices.
For Norton product support, contact our customer service and solve all your problems. In addition, our team is available 24 hours a day, call now on the toll-free number.